Developer and designer with more than a decade of experience utilizing a diverse, well-balanced skill set to market & support the modern brand.
My goal is to make things people desire; something they will see, interact with, and love, knowing it was created down to the last pixel for them to enjoy.
UX Designer & Developer
from Dec 2014 to Present
at Kindred Healthcare
- Apply user-centered design practices to create intuitive, delightful, and compelling user experiences within proprietary healthcare applications.
- Assist in all stages of application development, from conception through development to testing and optimization.
- Successfully communicate design ideas and concepts to internal development and business teams.
- Develop, refine, and communicate UX solution models through storyboarding, wireframes, visualization, and rapid prototyping.
- Use modern database technologies, platforms, and trends to provide the best solutions for both existing and new applications, all while working with confidential information in the healthcare space.
Developer & Marketing Strategist
from Jan 2012 to Dec 2014
- Develop and code multiple web, mobile, and data/information solutions (internal and external) for the WireCrafters brand.
- Program custom B2B web and iOS solutions from concept all the way through implementation.
- Create systems and processes for data collection, increasing conversion rates and interaction by more than 250% to date.
- Create and coordinate digital strategies and overall marketing infrastructure, content priorities, digital advertising opportunities, and user interfaces while co-managing a six-figure budget.
- Develop and analyze reporting activities such as trends in behavior, user interaction, conversion rates, and target segmentations; design and implement enhancements and new solutions based on data.
- Work with other core team members in managing the launch of new company-wide software deployments.
Developer & User Interface/User Experience Designer
from May 2010 to January 2012
- Creatively addressed clients' digital needs by developing websites, advertisements, data-collection processes, and mobile strategies while managing a small team of developers.
from February 2010 to May 2011
at Amatrol, Inc.
- Developed web (front-end) and server (back-end) programs while meticulously revising and improving code and content.
- Produced graphics and animations for use in online industrial education courses and coded them into production.
- Collaborated with others to complete complex and diverse projects in a time-sensitive atmosphere.
Adam has a great work ethic and skills. A company would be lucky to have Adam as an employee and utilize his talents and abilities for the success of their services.Shaunda Zilich | Recruitment Marketing Leader at GE
Adam has always delivered results on time and within budget. He is dependable, creative, and self-reliant - a superb team player and highly knowledgeable.Gary Millsap | Human Resources Generalist at Amatrol
I could immediately tell that Adam had talent. His photography work is simply amazing and his knowledge with logo and web design is top notch. I would definitely recommend Adam - he knows his stuff.AJ McKay | Owner at AJ McKay Creative